- Monday August 8th: 9:30 – 10:45
- Thursday August 11th: 9:30 – 10:45
- Monday August 15th: 9:30 – 10:45
- Thursday August 25th: 9:30 – 10:45
- Monday August 29th: 9:30 – 10:45
- Thursday September 1st: 9:30 – 10:45
- Vacation September 5th – 28th
Starting on September 29th, I will be leading a class dedicated to nurturing + balancing Vata Dosha every Monday & Thursday, 4:30 – 5:45pm. The focus of this class is to cultivate gentle, mindful, and warming connection to breath + movement. Props will be used to support and deepen your practice. The class is held at 80 degree room temperature.
Please visit Eka Yoga’s beautifully crafted website if you are curious about learning more about Ayurveda, its connection to Yoga, and how to discover your Dosha.